Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: $19 plus overtime and full benefits
Shifts: 4AM-6PM or 2PM-4AM
• Perform a variety of operations within our manufacturing division involving fabrication, light assembly, material handling and packing.
• Day-to-day duties and responsibilities involve repetitive production, quality checks and performing at a high pace. Work cell cleaning, straightening and preventative maintenance.
• Use of power tools, fixtures, levels and gauges are required to perform daily duties.
• Work from job specific instructions and methods under general supervision.
• Perform other related or associated duties as assigned or directed.
• Detect unusual conditions or specific problems and report to proper supervision. Practice good housekeeping habits and follow company safety precautions.
• Duties may include handling of hazardous materials and managing hazardous waste in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Lift at least 50 lbs from floor to knuckles level on an occasional basis,
Lift at least 40 lbs from floor to waist level on an occasional basis,
Lift at least 35 lbs from floor to shoulder level on an occasional basis, and
Carry at least 20 lbs for a minimum distance of 100 feet on an occasional basis
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.