Printed Circuit Board Assembler
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company working at their base in Sugar Land, TX
For this role all candidates have to be local to the area and have Strong Soldering skills on PCB.
Pay Rate: $17 hour, depending on experience
***TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION CANDIDATE MUST HAVE HAND SOLDERING EXPERIENCE AND WILL BE TESTED AT INTERVIEW***
1. Ability to hand assemble / component preparation and installation onto Printed Circuit Board(PCB).
2. Ability to read electronic component values.
3. Knowledge of and background with the use of small hand tools.
4. Proficient at hand soldering.
5. Certification of IPC 610 or J/STD 001 preferred.
6. Ability to read & interpret drawings and associated documents of complex nature.
7. Ability to communicate with others.
8. Ability to work overtime as required.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check (you cannot have a felony in the past 10 years, you cannot have more than 2 speeding tickets in the past 3 years, you cannot have DWI in the past 3 years). You will also have to get a full drug screening, including a hair follicle test which goes back up to 6 months for all drugs considered illegal on the federal level.