Assembler (PCB Solder)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
June 16: Time-slots: 8AM, 8:30AM, 9AM, 9:30AM, 2PM, 2:30PM and 3PM
Hiring in Sugar Land to work locally in Sugar Land
Pay Rate: Starting at $17 or higher depending on experience with full benefits (401K, PTO, OT)
Production hours: Mon- Fri 6:00am – 2:30pm OT as required.
During training hours: Mon- Fri 8:00am-4:30 no OT during training
MUST BE ABLE TO HAND SOLDER SMALL PARTS. All candidates will perform a soldering test at the interview
• Read schematics.
• Understand Bills of Material and parent/Child structures.
• Certified in industry workmanship standards (IPC 610, 620, etc…)
• Understand soldering High temperature (HMP) and/or low temperature (SN96) and/or certification is preferred.
• Understand ESD protection principles
• Understand international standards for process control (ISO 9001 etc…)
• Accurately assemble products with minimum assistance.
• Understands and selects the correct tools and fixtures.
• Able to communicate oral/written with manufacturing support personnel.
• Teamwork. Ability to work effectively in groups of 2-10 people.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!