- Assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
- Exercise care and attention to details to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
- Check completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED and 0-2 years experience.
- Requires close, direct supervision.
- Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles.
- Crouching, bending the body downward and forward.
- Standing, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Lifting, raising objects from lower to higher position, up to 50 lbs
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening