Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Someone with minimal experience will start at $19/hr.
Elecro Mechanical Tech with Artificial Lift/Pumps experience. Must have assemble/disassemble experience.
The ART Technician operates under minimal supervision in equipment testing, repair, dismantle, assembly, coating and other duties associated to the service center.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs equipment tests, per applicable procedures and specifications, for pumps, motors, protectors, gas separators, intakes and monitoring tools.
- Completes test documentation and reports.
- Ensures good housekeeping of work area.
- Maintains tooling and equipment in good and safe working condition.
- Assembles and dismantles equipment per applicable RPS documents.
- Performs testing, during the dismantle process, as specified in dismantle MPI's, and records results.
- Machines or polishes parts for assembly.
- General welding or welding on product as per specifications.
- Completes Assembly & Dismantle reporting forms (whether hand-written or DRS entry) and maintains dismantle files/ database.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by business needs and as assigned by management.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.