Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is hiring!
• Inspect documentation, parts, components, materials, subassemblies and equipment against stated specifications, using measurement systems with valid calibration and acceptable repeatability and reproducibility. Comply with applicable inspection procedures and standard work.
• Perform manufacturing and engineering tests in compliance with applicable procedures and standard work.
• Assist in designing tests and fixtures and their set-up.
• Ensure all inspection and test activities are conducted safely. Participate in creation and review of Hazard Analysis and Risk Control for these activities.
• When authorized, perform calibration of measurement systems.
• Be familiar with inspection and test procedures, standard work and test plans, and provide input to continuously improve them.
• 3-5 years’ experience reading mechanical drawings
• 3-5 years’ experience using dial indicators and calipers for mechanical inspection
• 2-5 years’ experience as a quality control inspector
• Basic computer and data entry skills
• Basic GD & T knowledge
• Able to operate over head crane
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.