Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for talented Engineering Technicians to join a large services company in the Rosharon TX area.
WORKING HOURS: Hiring for available positions on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th shifts.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Associate Degree in mechanical area or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: One or more years of experience in mechanical, pressure, testing or similar functional area
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembles, disassembles, maintains, and operates High Pressure / High Temperature (HPHT) test equipment.
2. Develops and conducts tests, measurements, and procedures using knowledge of oilfield practices.
3. Troubleshoots complex processes and operational problems, diagnosing and repairing equipment.
4. Records and analyzes test data and maintains logbook to document results.
5. Modifies and builds components relating to high pressure equipment.
6. Designs, builds, or troubleshoots simple test fixtures.
7. Performs preventative maintenance and maintains records for all HPHT test equipment.
8. Conducts training of junior personnel in the set up and use of standard and specialized HPHT equipment.
9. Interfaces with vendors to obtain project supplies in a timely and cost-effective matter.
10. Observes and enforces all safety regulations and wears all required safety equipment.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.