- Conduct routine and non-routine phases of the manufacture of electrical petroleum logging cables.
- Set up and operate specific work center equipment and/or tasks under normal supervision.
- Monitor necessary equipment and perform adjustments as needed
- Record necessary data and as well as perform computer input and retrieval completely and accurately
- Familiar with the use of Fluke meter, HV Test equipment, IR meters, Gain phase equipment, and fiber optic test equipment.
- Familiar with the use of measurement devices Metric/English (hand mic, dial mic, wrap around tape, scale, optical comparator)Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening