Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for experienced candidates for immediate opportunities in the Austin area:
• Hardware installation, system construction, and wiring
• Test execution and data collection
• Troubleshooting electrical system and component failures
• Soldering work including SMT and thru-hole components
• Documentation of system setups and test results
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
• Basic construction and electrical connection skills
• Ability to read and use electrical schematics and mechanical diagrams
• Ability to use lab equipment such as power meters and oscilloscopes
• Familiarity with safety practices around high voltage power lines and equipment
• Soldering of SMT and through-hole components
• Ability to learn and use basic scientific or engineering concepts of power electronics
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.