Pay Rate: $19.24 / hour (+shift differential)
Shift A - ($1.46 shift diff.): Mon, Tues, Wed (4am - 4:30pm)
Shift B - ($2.89 shift diff.): Mon, Tues, Wed (4pm - 4:30am)
Shift C - ($2.70 shift diff.): Thurs, Fri, Sat (4am - 4:30pm)
Shift D ($3.85 shift diff.): Thurs, Fri, Sat (4pm - 4:30am)
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work in a manufacturing environment creating diamond products that are the most durable and reliable ultrahard materials for oil and gas, mining, and road construction. Through specialized training and lots of support, you will create a strong foundation for a fruitful, lifelong career in manufacturing.
The Machine Operator is responsible for helping provide safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery. The Machine Operator ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands and maintains shop and field equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect documentation, parts, components, materials, sub-assemblies and equipment against stated specifications, using measurement systems with valid calibration and acceptable repeatability and reproducibility. Comply with applicable inspection procedures and standard work.
- Perform manufacturing and engineering tests in compliance with applicable procedures and standard work.
- Assist in designing tests and fixtures and their set-up.
- Ensure all inspection and test activities are conducted safely. Participate in creation and review of Hazard Analysis and Risk Control for these activities.
- When authorized, perform calibration of measurement systems.
- Be familiar with inspection and test procedures, standard work and test plans, and provide input to continuously improve them.
- Document the results of inspections and tests. Verify the stability of results over time, as feasible.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school degree
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Ability to read, understand and follow up standardize work instructions
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Ability to perform basic math and computational problems.
- Ability to use measuring devices to measure small parts.
- Ability to setup, operate, and perform simple maintenance of equipment with assistance
- Ability to keep accurate activity logs and reports.
- Candidates are required to complete a background and medical check following federal employment guidelines.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service