Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CNC Automation (Robotics)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company working at their base in Katy, TX
CNC Automation Technologist
• Tending to a fully automated CNC and robotic manufacturing cell
• Keep all machines fully loaded and running
• Setup of parts and work offsets
• Exchanging fixture elements and workpiece locators
• Performing quality checks
• Clearing machine alarms, troubleshoot and restart machinery
• Identify each operation required to manufacture a part
• Investigate dimensional problems and make process adjustments to correct
• Troubleshooting various PLC controlled machines and robotic processes such as deburring, painting, sandblast, autofrettage, assembly, etc.
• Troubleshooting CNC programs, machine setups and process parameters
• Cross-trained in other departments to support production needs.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
• Expertise in CNC machining and interpreting G-code programs
• Knowledge of robotics and control systems
• Machining processes including turning and milling and tools associated with those operations
• Machining and use of measurement tools: calipers, micrometers, CMM's.
• Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings
• Software and interfaces to manage and control CNC mill, lathe, or any other machining equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment, tooling and processes that are used in an automated manufacturing operation
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.