- Assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
- Exercise care and attention to details to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
- Check completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate records of work preformed.
Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED preferred and 0-2 years experience