$16.00 – $22.00 • hourly
A minimum 3 years’ experience in the functional area
Specialized Knowledge & Skills (If Applicable) in the following areas:
• Read schematics.
• Understand Bills of Material and parent/Child structures.
• Certified in industry workmanship standards (IPC 610, 620, etc…)
• Understand soldering High temperature (HMP) and/or low temperature (SN96) and/or certification is preferred.
• Understand ESD protection principles
• Understand international standards for process control (ISO 9001 etc…)
• Ability to assemble and test repetitive products and troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Accurately assemble products with minimum assistance.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service