Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Performs all technical duties to support Manufacturing activities in one of the functional areas: electrical or mechanical.
An associate degree in the functional area or equivalent experience
A minimum 3 years’ experience in the functional area
Specialized Knowledge & Skills (If Applicable) in the following areas:
• Read schematics.
• Understand Bills of Material and parent/Child structures.
• Certified in industry workmanship standards (IPC 610, 620, etc…)
• Understand soldering High temperature (HMP) and/or low temperature (SN96) and/or certification is preferred.
• Understand ESD protection principles
• Understand international standards for process control (ISO 9001 etc…)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.