Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Assembler/ Dismantle Technician
- Skilled laborer.
- Will use hand tools.
- Dismantle protectors.
- Lathe experience a plus.
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work hard and get dirty.
• Assemble components of all Product Lines. Select correct tools and fixtures.
• Test assembled products. Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
• Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; use pertinent hand tools and rework techniques; operate equipment, dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Create labor records for all transactions.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement
Experience & Exposures:
• Technology or Manufacturing Center
• Production Workflow
• Production Assembly
• High pressure hydrostatic testing of valves
• Use of torque machines
• Understanding of CAM-P and premium threads
• Knowledge of high-pressure fittings
• Overhead crane and forklift certifications
Please email your resume to [Register to View]
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...