Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Accounting Services company in Hollywood, Florida
Pay Rate: 75k to 100k / year with full benefits
Currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Accountant to prepare tax payments, returns and provide tax solutions.
As the tax accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws.
Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
* Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
* Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
* Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
* Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
* Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
* Offer support and guidance during audits.
* Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
* Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
* Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...