Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $90 - $100k /year depending on experience with full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental etc.)
Hours: 8am - 5pm
We are looking for future finance leaders to learn the organization by working as an internal auditor in company’s Internal Audit function.
This role is not for career auditors. This should be attracted to strong finance background candidates who are looking for a long-term finance career within the company.
• All interviews will be in person in Houston, travel expenses covered.
• 4 years of Big4 accounting firm experience strongly recommended, may consider second tier firm experience.
• 5-7 years of overall experience, currently in a Senior, Senior Staff or entry level Supervisor position, who have a broad area of financial and operational exposure (Oil & Gas experience is strongly recommended)
• 20% target bonus
• CPA or Chartered Accountant a plus
• Bachelors/master's in finance/Accounting desirable
• While in Houston, work from home 2-3 days a week.
This internal auditor role is a fast-tracked finance management development program.
After 2-3 years in internal audit learning company operations, internal auditors are promoted into finance roles across the globe.
Candidates must be internationally mobile and able to relocate after their 2-3yr internal audit rotation.
Finance employees typically are promoted and moved globally every 2-3 years.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...