Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for a a great Legal Assistant who is up for a challenge of supporting a fast-paced, transactional team made up of a team of attorneys and a senior paralegal.
This position is remote work
Ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, self-motived, analytical, resourceful, have a sense of humor and superior technology savviness. Will be responsible for a variety of tasks and processes including administrative duties, vast data entry, and assisting with our transactional processes. Must be able to multi-task, work under deadlines and maintain confidential information. Must be ready, willing and able to do quick and detailed turn-around of projects, sometimes with little to no advance notice.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
• Applies superior technology skills to the various platforms the team utilizes – entity management platform and spreadsheet and word processing software.
• Anticipates the needs of team members and works diligently to meet needs.
• Applies resourcefulness to address and resolve complex process issues.
• Eager to contribute to the development of new ideas and methods to improve functional processes or create and implement new processes where none exist.
• Exercises excellent judgment in navigating duties and interacting with team members.
• Networks and collaborates with ease.
• When addressing work challenges, finds common ground and resolution among a diversity of views.
• Should lean in, be upbeat, dedicated, super responsive and motivated.
• Is constantly curious and brings creative thinking and ideas to improve work processes and team efficiency.
• Provides consistently high quality support and technical work on multiple projects.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate and 1+ years of legal transactional experience
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.