Network Operations Center Support Technician (NOC)
Who You Are
- Someone who is comfortable delivering troubleshooting tips over the phone.
- Comfortable troubleshooting network issues.
- Good base knowledge and experience with network support, monitoring alerts, cyber security etc.
- Provide a high level of customer and technical support to end users.
- Support will be predominantly be provided remotely and over the phone.
- Provide support over the phone for basic network operations and network monitoring issues.
- Escalating issues to tier 2 and 3 teams when necessary.
- Document steps taken and escalations in the call tracking system.
- 2+ years of experience in a NOC, help desk or desktop role is strongly preferred.
- Certs and degrees are strongly preferred; though not required.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve networking, hardware, and software issues relating to enterprise networks.
- Previous experience providing phone support and remote technology to resolve user issues.