Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for experienced QA/QC Specialists in the Richmond CA area:
This position will support the validation program for electrical hardware for residential solar and energy storage systems. It will involve test planning, test fixture development, coding for automation of testing and data gathering, and reporting of results.
Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment. Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products. Presents results to design team for iterative development. Plans the labor, schedules, and equipment required for developing and executing test methodologies.
• Experienced in both hardware and software aspects of the electrical tests.
• Familiar with Python, LabVIEW, or similar test automation programming languages.
• Ability to work in the lab with electrical hardware and test equipment
• Ability to document and communicate test results
Minimum Education and Experience:
• B.S. degree in Engineering and 4+ years of related experience or M.S. Degree and 2+ years
OR an equivalent combination of education and years of related experience
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.