Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Full Stack Software Engineer
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $105 - $115/hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
The Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for developing web applications using third-party and in-house frameworks.
The Full Stack Software Engineer uses shared components and develop back-end services or front end web interfaces.
• Work with subject matter experts to clarify requirements.
• Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
• Develop server-side services to be elastically scalable and secure by design.
Services should be backward and forward compatible to ease deployment.
• Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
• Ensure the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default.
• Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at project or Product Line level or through customer input.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...