Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Data Engineer (Warehouse)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
• 2 - 3 years' experience in data warehousing, data engineering/processing/parallel processing – developing pipelines, troubleshooting, performance tuning
• Good experience with Spark/Pyspark (2y)
• SQL & NoSQL experience (2y)
Experience with Databrick – highly valued
• Experience with alternate data processing technologies
• Cloud platform expertise(any)
• Other dev languages
• Builds prototypes, products and systems that meets the project quality standards and requirements
• Provides technical leadership and documentation to developers and stakeholders
• Contributes to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
• Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
• Contributes to development plan by providing task estimates.
• Design and implement solutions for problems arising out of large-scale and high velocity data processing
• Ensure end-to-end ownership of all tasks being aligned
• Design, build & maintain efficient, reusable & reliable code
• Test implementation, troubleshoot & correct problems
• Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too
• Ensure high quality software development with complete documentation and traceability
• Fulfill organizational responsibilities (sharing knowledge & experience with other teams/ groups)
• Conduct technical training(s)/session(s), write white-papers/case studies/blogs etc.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.