This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, TX
Rate- $20-24/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Starting to work remotely
Must be able to travel as needed to hiring events.
The Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator provides support in the areas of employment, recruiting and staffing. He/she assists in the search, interview, offer, and placement of quality candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Represents professionally at all recruiting activities including career fairs, university visits, interviews, etc.
- Coordinates career fairs, university visits, etc.
- May act as a first point of contact for new recruits.
- Supports candidates through the interview process and keeps them informed along the way.
- Screens, evaluates and conducts reference checks on candidates, maintains requisitions and advertising databases.
- Keeps up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the Business Groups, Segments and Functions.
- Coordinates hiring process of new recruits (including but not limited to pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination).
- Supports the staffing of new businesses and cross-segment initiatives.
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening