This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a national Oil & Gas company in Katy, TX.
Pay Rate: $23.56 - $30 / hour
Hours: 7am - 7pm
Minimum 2 year electronics troubleshooting experence
Electronics associate degree or similar or Military electronics background or certification
The Electronic Technician improves maintenance related nonproductive time ratio of the Product Line's assets within the Maintenance Base (MB), and improves maintenance efficiency and people productivity.
- These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Execute and Close-Out Maintenance Work Order
- Perform Maintenance Scheduling
- Perform Equipment Initial Maintenance Evaluation
- Reconcile Post Job Resources
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.