This job is archived
DELFI Cloud Support EngineerThis is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in
Pay Rate: $48 - $60 / hour
Hours: 8am - 5pm
The DELFI Cloud Ops L2 Engineer role is responsible for ensuring DELFI Applications and Services, across the entire D&I Portfolio are delivered, maintained and operated to the highest standard – specifically ensuring applications and services do not breach agreed service levels with both internal and external customers.
This role is effectively split into two core functions, the first one is Incident and problem management whereby engineers will have to:
• Identify, Diagnose and Troubleshoot complex issues with web applications, backend services and IaaS deployments across Azure and Google cloud products
• Manage incidents from identification to resolution, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in all major incidents impacting customers in one or more DELFI services.
Desired Technical Skills:
• Solid understanding of Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure product offerings
• Infrastructure as Code technologies – i.e., terraform / puppet / jinja etc.
• Scripting & Automation – i.e. PowerShell/python
• Source control & Devops tooling – git, vsts, enkins
• FE & BE Development – i.e. react, angular, node, go.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.