WAVSYS is looking for experienced Structural Engineers to join our team in Cary NC!
• Review requests for engineering services, working within existing processes to correctly determine the type of service required.
• Review tower structures and foundations for existing, proposed, and reserved tenant configurations to perform analyses on projects of low complexity using hand calculations, tower analysis software, and other accepted methods. Generate required engineering reports.
• Perform design of modifications on projects of low complexity consisting of tower reinforcement, extensions, and foundations. Generate required engineering deliverables.
• Review modification drawings on projects of low complexity, working with Designer staff to resolve any discrepancies.
• Review tower inspections of low to intermediate complexity for all types of towers and determine level of remediation required, if any.
• Ensure system data are kept current to facilitate accurate customer and sales reporting, while adhering to quality control procedures.
• Provide quality, timely, and accurate support for any inquiries and problems within defined areas of responsibility, including but not limited to phone, email, and instant message contacts.
• Basic knowledge of structural analysis software, tower structures, and design methods.
• Basic knowledge of CAD software.
• Demonstrated focus on accuracy and high attention to detail.
• Proficient with computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.