$95,000 – $130,000 • yearly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Sugar Land, TX
Pay Rate: $95k - 130K
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Option to work remotely 2 out of 5 days per week.
- Bachelor of Science, Master of Science or PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Candidates must be able to travel internationally to support field locations. Estimated travel 10-20%
- We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Coiled Tubing Sustaining Team in Sugar Land, TX.
- In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures, or products.
- You will also assist in planning, conducting, and evaluating approaches to meet the project objectives in a timely fashion.
- Strong background in product design, fabrication, hydraulic systems, failure investigations and resolution are key to excel in this role.
- Experience with Coiled Tubing equipment and pressure control equipment is highly desirable.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service