This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Sugar Land, TX.
Pay Rate: $100k / year
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• Under general direction, provide engineering skills to assist in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products.
• Assist in planning, conducting and evaluating approaches to meeting the project objectives in a timely fashion.
• BS/ MS in Electrical Engineering
• 3 yeas relevant experience
• Previous experience on analysis, design and development of electrical PWAs
• Knowledgeable on setting and running tests of prototypes in the lab
• Previous experience on nuclear products
• High temperature circuits design experience.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.