Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for CAD/Engineering Designers for immediate interviews in Cary/Raleigh NC!
• Operate AutoCAD with a basic understanding of national and internal CAD standards; prioritize work queues to meet deadlines.
• Collaborate with Design team members and Engineers on design matters.
• Maintain drawing integrity by continually updating CAD drawings with applicable additions and changes.
• Utilize surveys and other information sources to maintain compound accuracy. Evaluate the best location for proposed equipment within the compound while considering contractual restrictions and ease of access.
• Coordinate with team members and organizational partners to incorporate vendor equipment in construction documents and details.
• Create unique detailing and designs for basic projects consisting of steel design, electrical engineering, and civil engineering.
• Perform peer review of basic drawings.
• Revise drawings in accordance with instructions from the engineer, customer, and team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required or, instead, an Associate degree in a related field combined with either 1 year of construction, engineering firm, or telecommunications industry experience or, for the Steel Design team, 1 year of either steel design or fabrication detailing in CAD required.
• Advanced Steel, Civil 3D, Inventor, Infra Works, or other BIM software experience strongly preferred.
• Detail oriented with the ability to produce accurate construction drawings and site plans.
• Proficient with computer software programs, including AutoCAD 2017 or higher and Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Basic knowledge of structural components, construction, and general engineering concepts.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.