This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Sugar Land, TX.
Pay Rate: $60k / year
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• Our Engineering and Sustaining teams are looking for creative MCAD Designers.
• In this role you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining engineering or sustaining project design layouts, production drawings and other related documentation per ANSI/ SLB standards, considering methods of manufacture and tolerance and their effect on related parts or assemblies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Function as a design engineer for routine/correction.
• Prepare average complexity original mechanical layouts using the CAD system.
• Depending on seniority, use the CAD system to prepare and maintain highest complexity mechanical and average complexity electrical and electronic product and production drawings and other related documentation from layouts, sketches, or verbal instructions.
• Be responsible for accuracy of assignments, except for design features that are the responsibility of the project engineer.
• Understanding of ANSI/ISO/ASME drafting methods (GD&T), standards and procedures.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.