Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Houston, TX.
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm
- Warehouse exp and knowledge is preferred
- Entry level role; Manager is looking to train candidate and wants candidates who want to grow with the company
• The Materials Specialist is responsible to execute warehouse activities within the assigned Division/location.
• They ensure adherence to company standards, applying good housekeeping practices, with a strong focus on safety and efficiency, ensuring goods are received, stored and issued to internal and external customers in a timely manner.
• They maintain inventory accuracy, both physically and in the warehouse management system and provide support on planning and stock replenishment activities.
• Manage Goods
• Issuance Manage Goods
• Picking Manage Goods
• Packing Manage Goods Reception
• Perform Inventory Count
• Manage Stock Transfers
• Ensure compliance with established procedures and company standards to maintain effective control over the physical product flow and storage for the warehouse and other inventory areas.
• Support operations by either supervising or directly executing warehouse processes (reception, issuance, counting, junking, etc.).
• Implement required documentation and labelling per company standards and local requirements.
• Maintain timely input to the Warehouse Management System and ensure accurate stock transaction records.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...