$16.00 – $21.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in
Pay Rate: $16 - $21 / hour
Hours: 8am - 5pm
The Storekeeper is responsible for product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards. This person inspects and accepts incoming shipments, and performs material fulfillment upon Product Line request.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service