Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $28/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
The Collector is responsible for managing and collecting on a trade accounts receivable portfolio, with the purpose of maximizing liquidity and free cash flow.
Average Portfolio size 15M+/ 1500+ invoices / Must have experience in Oil & Gas and/or Manufacturing / B2B / Electronic Billing/ Fast paced environment/ GET Paid/ SAP/ High Radius/ Must be located in Houston Area
Location is hybrid working schedule (i.e. in the office Monday & Tuesday each week). Preferred candidate with experience minimum 3-5 years in collections. BS undergrad degree preferred.
• Ensure timely collection of accounts receivable (3rd party invoices) through regular follow-up with customer AP departments via email and telephone on assigned accounts. Entails sending statements, past due notices, and escalations.
• Collect outstanding invoices, gathering information on invoice disputes, and creating invoice dispute records for distribution and subsequent resolution. Input notes in collection system regarding submission, resubmission disputes and approval dates
• Identify delinquent accounts and take action to prevent reoccurrence and/or escalate to Credit Manager, Sales and Operations as needed
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including those within the Billing Center of Excellence, Sales, Operations, Tax and Treasury to support collections, proper cash application and timely dispute resolution.
• Recommend uncollectible debit balances for expense write-off, research duplicate and over-payments, submit refund requests to Collections Manager where applicable.
• Review aged credit balances to ensure adherence to the Company’s policy.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...