Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WAVSYS is looking for a Construction Manager/Superintendent to support the commercial builds of a large solar services company.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Meet hiring & screening standards for Comm Direct side
• Oversee foundation scope for 15-20 hrs a week (some weeks might be less or more dependent on unforeseen scopes)
• Underground excavation & foundation experience required
• Will oversee Foundation & Ironworker subcontractors & confirm work progress & quality assurance
• Ensure install in safe standards and report
• Coordinate inspections
• Work with field to issue RFIs and submittals needed to keep construction on schedule on track
• Process customer facing RFIs in Procore, and manage with help of PM
• Communicate to PM project updates & needs
• Ensure subs has all documents needed onsite (printed and ready as needed for inspections)
• Schedule updates (3 week look ahead)
• Others misc CM scopes field related that might pop up
• Attend Customer and internal team calls.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.