Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing secretarial and administrative duties. The Administrative Assistant executes complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. This person applies advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the organization’s operation. The Secretary/Assistant assists the Business System Administrator with day-to-day activities.
• Type formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; proofread work for accuracy and compose correspondence and responses to inquiries independently.
• Answer telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level.
• Set up and maintain department records and files.
• Arrange travel schedules and reservations.
• Supervise and train others.
• Monitor accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all critical business systems transactions.
• Coordinate meetings and office communications.
• Schedule conference rooms, audio/visual equipment and other materials as requested.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.