Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Financial Analyst
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in Austin, Texas
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience plus over time and medical benefits
This position will be remote until company returns to the office post-COVID precautions
We are seeking to hire an Asset Management Analyst located in Austin, TX. The position will be part of the company's financial asset management team, responsible for managing long term financial performance of a portfolio of commercial and utility scale solar and storage assets.
The position will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to manage the long-term financial performance of the projects with the goal of maximizing return on investment for the various project level investors. Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Prepare and deliver reports summarizing financial and operational performance of assets for distribution to both internal and external stakeholders
• Managing centralized process for reviewing performance guarantee results and ensuring accurate reporting and payouts to project owners
• Monitoring project level accounts receivable and performing collections efforts with customers
• Coordinating closely with Accounting team to ensure monthly accruals, GL entries, and internal reporting requirements are competed in a timely and accurate manner
• Administering project level financing agreements including execution of loan draws, deposits and cash distributions
• Ensure all investor cash distributions and debt service payments are executed per terms of financing agreements
• Developing analysis and presentations for executive management
• Supporting cross-functional teams in resolution of material issues affecting operational projects (e.g. commercial disputes, warranty claims, environmental or regulatory violations)
• Ensuring the management processes developed by the Asset Management team are implemented consistently across all projects in the portfolio
Note that if you get hired you must undergo an MVR and a background check
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.