This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Odessa, Texas
Pay Rate: $20/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Performs administrative tasks required in the Land crew.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collate personnel, payroll, statistical and accounting reporting.
- Be familiar with all contract terms, local and national law.
- Perform quality checking of sub-contractor data such as invoice support documentation and checking services provided against contractual requirements.
- Assist with cash management ensuring that appropriate control and reconciliation takes place.
- Track certificates and licenses required are and verify they are acquired.
Education / Experience:
- 2 to 3 year college qualification in accounting or administration together with 2 to 3 years related experience such as in management or fiscal account preparation.
- Good computer skills.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service